Posted on May 05, 2020 at 06:53 PM
WE'RE OPEN ONLINE.
Due to the rapidly evolving situation and current BC health authorities' recommendations, we have temporarily closed all of our stores & are operating online only.
- Our online store remains fully operational 24/7 on: comorsports.com
- Our team is available over the phone (1-888-262-7337) or via email at email@example.com from MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM-5PM (PST).
- We have implemented stricter sanitizing policies and reduced our warehouse staff capacity to ensure social distancing and COVID-19 best practices are taking place.
We apologize in advance for any delays and thank you for your patience as we work towards responding to all inquiries.
See our FAQs below for more information on shipping, returns, warranties, curbside pickups and customer care:
- Updated Returns policy
- Updated Warranties policy
- Updated Shipping policy
- Curbside Pickups policy
- Bike Services & Sales Appointments
- Cleaning Protocols
Please not we are not currently accepting returns and/ or refunds, as we want to minimize the handling of items. However, we will still honour our return policy for a month following the official reopening of our store for eligible purchases made from March 1st onward.
If you are awaiting a warranty resolution, please email our support team and we will get back to you within 2-3 business days.
We are currently shipping orders as safely and efficiently as possible with a limited team.
For our Canadian customers, we will only be offering Regular Parcel shipping through Canada Post, and for our American customers, orders will be shipped via Expedited Post.
We are not offering overnight shipping at this time, and thank you for your patience as we try to get orders out ASAP.
To keep supporting our customers and staff, we are offering assisted shopping via curbside pickups for bike purchases (only) made online or over the phone. See more about our Curbside Pickup policy HERE.
Bike Services & Sales Appointments
Bike servicing & one-on-one sales appointments are available ONLY at our North Shore store. Learn more & book an appointment HERE.
Store hours: Wednesday to Sunday from 10AM to 4PM (CLOSED Mondays and Tuesdays).
- One customer at a time in the store; One out, One in
- Bikes being dropped off for servicing are to be dropped off at the outside tent
- Bikes being picked up from servicing can be picked up from the outside tent
- Bikes will be sanitized with 75% isopropyl alcohol before entering store
- Practice social distancing
- Look, don’t touch
- Access to hand sanitizer will be available
The safety of our staff and customers remains our number one priority during this time. For this reason we have implemented stricter sanitising policies and reduced our warehouse staff capacity to ensure social distancing and COVID-19 best practices are taking place.
All orders will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly by our staff, who themselves are sanitising regularly and wearing protective gloves and masks when handling all orders.
- GLOVES WILL BE USED BY ALL STAFF DURING THE HANDLING AND HANDOVER OF PRODUCTS.
- ALL PRODUCTS WILL BE SANITISED PRIOR TO COLLECTION WITH 75% isopropyl alcohol AND LYSOL WIPES.
- WE WILL CONTINUE TO BE VIGILANT & USE PROPER CLEANING PROTOCOLS IN OUR FACILITY DURING THIS TIME.
- ALL OUR STAFF ARE WASHING HANDS AND USING HAND SANITIZER BETWEEN DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS.
Additional measures taken at our North Shore store:
- Regular countertop wipe-downs
- Quarantine bins for returned stock
- Only one customer allowed in the store at a time
- Bikes are cleaned with 75% isopropyl alcohol before entering stores
- Mechanic only sections enforced
- Masks and gloves worn at all times
- Soap and disposable towels at all sinks
- End of day thorough cleaning
View All Posts