Specialized has a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Divergeeach one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and livelyall with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its classliterally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motors responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
By connecting with the Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Dont want to connect? No worriesthe Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
With the Future Shock 1.5, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned for road and gravel and gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. The new Smooth Boot and top cap also enhance the aesthetic, so you get a clean transition from head tube to stem.
Specialized Creo SL E5 Comp 2020
- Season:Summer 2020
- CHAIN:Shimano Ultegra
- CRANKSET:Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
- SHIFT LEVERS:Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic brake levers, mechanical shifting
- CASSETTE:Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t
- CHAINRINGS:Praxis, 46t, 110BCD
- REAR DERAILLEUR:Shimano RX812 GX, Shadow Plus, 11-speed
- INNER TUBES:Presta, 48mm valve
- FRONT TIRE:Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- REAR TIRE:Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x28mm
- SADDLE:Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- SEATPOST:Comp Carbon Seat Post, Single Bolt
- STEM:Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- GRIPS:Roubaix S-Wrap
- FRONT BRAKE:Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE:Shimano GRX 810 hydraulic disc
- PEDALS:Specialized Dirt
- SEAT BINDER:Alloy, 30.8mm
- FORK:Future Shock 1.5 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost 12x110mmmm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FRAME:Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum frame, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost 12x148mm
- UI/REMOTE:Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®
- BATTERY:Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
- CHARGER:Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
- MOTOR:Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
- WIRING HARNESS:Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport