The Turbo Levo FSR Comp 6Fattie/29 has the perfect blend of trail performance, proper handling, technology, and durability, delivering you the power to ride more trails in a package that won't leave you broke and hungry.
- The frame was constructed from M5 Premium Aluminum, which is equal parts, strong, lightweight, and incredibly responsive. The design of the frame itself revolves around Specialized's Trail 6Fattie Geometry that includes all of their trail hallmarks, like a low-slung bottom bracket, roomy top tube, and ultra-short chainstays. Cable routing is all internal, including that of the Command Post IR, while the battery is fully integrated in the down tube and the motor is secured by a forged brace mount.
- The custom Specialized 1.3 Rx Trail-tuned motor is built for the Levo and features a 15% power increase and a significant efficiency increase compared to the Specialized 1.2 motor. This successfully places it at the top of e-bike motor technology. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent outputeven at max power.
- The Specialized M1-460 battery features an integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, and Mission Control App connectivity. It also houses 460Wh of trail-taming juice, and it's neatly integrated into the down tube.
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal:||581mm||611mm|
|Head Tube Angle:||66.1°||66.1°|
|Head Tube Length:||100mm||130mm|
|Seat Tube Angle, Effective:||73.9°||73.6°|
|Seat Tube Angle, Actual:||69°||69°|
|Seat Tube Length, Center to Top:||435mm||468mm|
|Bike Standover Height:||762mm||772mm|
Specialized Levo Fsr Men 6Fattie 2018
- Season:Summer 2018
- CHAIN:KMC X11ES, 11-speed w/ Missing Link
- CRANKSET:Custom alloy crankarms
- SHIFT LEVERS:SRAM GX, one-click shift-lever
- CASSETTE:SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CHAINRINGS:Forged steel, 32T
- REAR DERAILLEUR:SRAM NX, long cage, 11-speed
- REAR SHOCK:RockShox Monarch RT, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 2-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- FRONT HUB:Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB:Specialized alloy disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 10-/11-speed freehub, 28h
- INNER TUBES:27.5 x 2.3"" / 3.0"", 40mm Presta valve
- SPOKES:DT Swiss, stainless
- RIMS:Roval Traverse 27.5, hookless alloy, 38mm inner width, tubeless ready, 24/28h
- FRONT TIRE:Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8""
- REAR TIRE:Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.8""
- SADDLE:Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST:Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- STEM:Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS:Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width
- GRIPS:Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, XS/S: regular thickness, M/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE:SRAM Level T, hydraulic disc, 4-Piston Caliper, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE:SRAM Level T hydraulic disc, 2-Piston Caliper, 200mm
- PEDALS:Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16"" spindle
- SEAT BINDER:Specialized, alloy, 34.9mm
- FORK:RockShox Reba RL 29, 51mm offset, 150mm of travel
- FRAME:Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 6Fattie/29 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post IR routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 135mm of travel
- UI/REMOTE:Trail Handlebar Remote, motor mode switch & walk-assist
- BATTERY:Specialized M1-460, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 460Wh, Mission Control App connectivity
- CHARGER:Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug
- MOTOR:Specialized 1.3, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W Nominal