- The premium A1 aluminum frame is lightweight and built to withstand the tough use by kids, while the geometry features an ultra-low standover that makes it easy for your little ones to fit on and grow with the bike.
- Steel coaster brake is a reliable, easy to use brake perfect for safe stops and awesome skids.
- 12x2.3" Rhythm Lite tires deliver tons of traction, comfort, stability, and fun over all types of terrain.
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||350mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||71°|
|Head Tube Angle||70°|
|Head Tube Length||80mm|
|Seat Tube Length||170mm|
Specialized Riprock Coaster 12 2018
- Season:Summer 2018
- Bottom Bracket:Steel, Loose Ball Bearings
- Seat Binder:Bolt Type, Alloy, 28.6mm
- Fork:Hi-ten, 1" Threaded Steerer
- Inner Tubes:Schrader Valve, Angled Valve for Easy Access
- Spokes:Stainless, 14g
- Frame:Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum
- Rear Tire:Rhythm Lite, 12x2.3", 30 Tpi, Wire Bead
- Stem:Quill, Alloy, 22.2mm Clamp
- Handlebars:Bmx, Steel, 10-degree Backsweep, 4-degree Upsweep, 65mm Rise, 470mm Width, 22.2mm
- Grips:Specialized, Slip-on
- Chain:Kmc Z510, Single-speed, Anti-drop, 1/2"X1/8"
- Saddle:Specialized Kids
- Front Hub:Steel, Bolt-on, 95mm Spacing, Loose Ball Bearings, 16h
- Crankset:Hi-ten Steel, Opc, 76mm
- Rear Hub:Rear Coaster Brake, Bolt on, 110mm Spacing, Loose Ball Bearings, 16t Cog, 16h
- Pedals:Nylon Platform W/ Reflectors
- Seatpost:Steel, 25.4mm
- Rims:12", Alloy Single Wall, 16h
- Front Tire:Rhythm Lite, 12x2.3", 30 Tpi, Wire Bead