- The frame has an X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon chassis and an M5 alloy rear end. Together, these elements combine to form the perfect balance of low weight, responsive handling, and unparalleled strength. It's also been built off our 29 Geometry, which lends itself to running 6Fattie wheels and tires (only a 7mm BB drop), in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- Featuring a three-chamber air spring, the Öhlins RXF 36 fork stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. It also features low-speed and rebound adjustments, and sports 160mm of plush travel.
- SRAM's 11-speed GX serves up powerful and precise one-by shifting, so you can say goodbye to dropped chains and unnecessary grams.
|BB Height, Low Setting:||346mm||346mm||346mm|
|Head Tube Angle, Low Setting:||65.5mm||65.5mm||65.5mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal:||559mm||584mm||611mm|
|Seat Tube Angle:||76.7°||76.7°||76.5°|
|Head Tube Angle:||66°||66°||66°|
|Seat Tube Length:||396mm||430mm||467mm|
|Head Tube Length:||95mm||95mm||95mm|
|Bike Standover Height:||763mm||769mm||781mm|
|Fork Length, Full:||569mm||569mm||569mm|
Specialized Enduro Fsr Elite Carbon 29 2018
- Season:Summer 2018
- Bottom Bracket:Race Face PF30
- Front Brake:SRAM Code R, 4-Piston Caliper, Hydraulic Disc, Metallic Pads, 200mm rotors
- Shift Levers:SRAM GX, Trigger, 11-Speed
- Rear Brake:SRAM Code R, 4-Piston Caliper, Hydraulic Disc, Metallic Pads, 180mm rotors
- Spokes:DT Swiss Revolution
- Frame:FACT 9m, X-Wing layout, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, All Mountain Geometry, SWAT Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable shock extension, 12x14
- Rear Tire:Butcher, Grid Casing, Gripton Compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
- Handlebars:Specialized DH 7050 Alloy, 8-Degree Backsweep, 6-Degree Upsweep, 27mm Rise, 800mm, 31.8mm Clamp
- Grips:Specialized Sip Grip, Half-Waffle, S/M: Regular Thickness, L/XL: XL Thickness
- Saddle:Body Geometry Henge Comp, Hollow Cr-Mo Rails, 143mm
- Front Hub:Specialized, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 15x110mm Spacing, 24H
- Pedals:Specialized Dirt
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM GX, Long Cage, 11-Speed
- Seatpost:Command Post IRCC, 12-Position Micro-Height Adjustable, Alien Head Design, Bottom Mount Cable Routing, Remote Adjust SRL Lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of Travel
- Seat Binder:Alloy, 38.6mm
- Fork:Öhlins rxf 36, 29/6fattie, single-tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 160mm of travel
- Inner Tubes:Standard, Presta Valve
- Cassette:SRAM GX 1150, 11-Speed, 10-42T
- Chainrings:Steel, 28T
- Stem:Specialized Trail, 3D Forged Alloy, 4-Bolt, 6-Degree Rise
- Chain:KMC X11, 11-Speed w/ Missing Link
- Crankset:Race face aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 28t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy
- Rear Shock:Rockshox monarch plus w/ autosag, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, custom tune, 57.1x215.9mm
- Rear Hub:DT SWISS 360, 3 pawl design, sram xd driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- Rims:Roval traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- Front Tire:Butcher, grid casing, gripton compound, 2bliss ready, 29 x 2.3"