"Big wheels" have gotten somewhat of a bad rap as of late, but when paired with the correct geometry, they make for a pretty amazing experience. So, when all-out speed up, down, and all over the trail is what you're after, the Enduro Pro 29/6Fattie will be waiting to answer the call.
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight, efficient, and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 29 Geometry, which also lends itself to running 6Fattie wheels and tires (only a 7mm BB drop), in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing, a return to a threaded bottom bracket, and an integrated SWAT Door at the down tube, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- Featuring a three-chamber air spring, the Öhlins RXF 36 fork stays smooth and high in the travel without compromising bump absorption, traction, or stability. It also features low-speed and rebound adjustments, and sports 160mm of plush travel.
- SRAM's 12-speed X01 Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
|BB Height, Low Setting:||346mm||346mm|
|Head Tube Angle, Low Setting:||65.5mm||65.5mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal:||584mm||611mm|
|Seat Tube Angle:||76.7°||76.5°|
|Head Tube Angle:||66°||66°|
|Seat Tube Length:||430mm||467mm|
|Head Tube Length:||95mm||95mm|
|Bike Standover Height:||769mm||781mm|
|Fork Length, Full:||569mm||569mm|
Specialized Enduro Fsr Pro Carbon 29 2018
- Season:Summer 2018
- CHAIN:SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock
- BOTTOM BRACKET:SRAM GXP, XR 73
- CRANKSET:Truvativ Descendant, carbon, Boost 148, 170mm crankarm, 24mm spindle
- SHIFT LEVERS:SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE:SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- CHAINRINGS:Steel, 30T
- REAR DERAILLEUR:SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
- FORK:Öhlins RXF 36, 29/6Fattie, Single-Tube design, air spring w/ adjustable 3rd chamber, adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, 15x110mm thru-axle, 51mm offset, 160mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK:Custom Öhlins STX, Single-Tube design, Rx All Mountain Tune, AUTOSAG, adjustable compression & rebound damping, 216x57mm
- FRONT HUB:Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB:DT Swiss 350, Star Ratchet, 36t engagement, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h
- INNER TUBES:Standard, Presta valve
- SPOKES:DT Swiss Revolution
- RIMS:Roval Traverse Carbon 29, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built
- FRONT TIRE:Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
- REAR TIRE:Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"
- SADDLE:Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST:Command Post IRcc WU, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 34.9mm, 150mm of travel
- STEM:Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS:Specialized DH, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS:Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE:SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE:SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, metallic pads, 180mm rotor
- PEDALS:Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle
- SEAT BINDER:Alloy, 38.6mm
- FRAME:FACT 11m, X-Wing layout, full carbon chassis and rear end, All Mountain Geometry, SWAT Door integration, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link & adjustable shock extension, 12x148mm drop