- The FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with a Rhyme FSR 6Fattie M5 alloy rear end with 148mm spacing blends stiffness with light weight to reach the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage. The frame also features Trail 6Fattie Geometry that adds to confidence, fit, and performance.
- Connected with FSR 6-Pack Linkage, 135mm of Active and Independent FSR rear suspension is provided by a custom FOX FLOAT Factory DPS rear shock that's received Specialized's own Women's Rx Trail Tune, providing a lighter tune for female riders who love to get rowdy.
- Every component and touchpoint of the bike, from the handlebars to saddle to the crankarm length, is tailored for both women and rider size.
- 29mm-wide Roval Traverse wheels are hand-built to provide the perfect tension and a longer lifespan, while an ultra-wide alloy design allows for higher tire volumes that decrease deflection in order to provide more stability and increased traction.
|Bike Stand-over Height||754mm||761mm|
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm|
|Head Tube Angle||67°||67°|
|Fork Length (Full)||560mm||560mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°|
|Seat Tube Length||396mm||430mm|
|Top Tube Length (Horizontal)||563mm||590mm|
Specialized Rhyme Fsr Expert Carbon 6Fattie 2018
- Season:Summer 2018
- CHAIN:SRAM PC-X1, 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET:SRAM, PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge
- CRANKSET:Custom SRAM S-2200, carbon, PF30 spindle, 28T, direct mount
- SHIFT LEVERS:SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE:SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t
- REAR DERAILLEUR:SRAM X01, 11-speed, carbon cage
- FORK:FOX 34 Plus Performance Elite, 150mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, 15mm thru-axle
- REAR SHOCK:FOX FLOAT Factory DPS, AUTOSAG, Women's Rx Trail Tune, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm
- FRONT HUB:Roval Traverse, 15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR HUB:Roval Traverse, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- INNER TUBES:Standard, Presta valve
- SPOKES:DT Swiss Revolution
- FRONT TIRE:Specialized 6Fattie Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0""
- RIMS:Roval Traverse 650b, alloy, disc, 29mm wide, 24/28h
- REAR TIRE:Specialized 6Fattie Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx3.0""
- SADDLE:Body Geometry Women's Myth Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST:Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, XS/S: 75mm travel, M: 100mm travel
- STEM:Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS:Specialized, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm, 31.8mm
- GRIPS:Specialized Sip Grip, lock-on, half-waffle, regular thickness
- FRONT BRAKE:Shimano Deore XT, Ice-Tech metallic pads
- BRAKE LEVERS:Shimano XT, Servo Wave, I-spec II compatible, tool-free reach adjust
- REAR BRAKE:Shimano Deore XT, Ice-Tech metallic pads
- PEDALS:Nylon, CEN std., w/ toe clips
- HEADSET:Hella Flush, 1-1/8"" and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings
- SEAT BINDER:Specialized, 7050 alloy, single bolt, 34.9mm
- FRAME FACT:9m carbon, Trail 6Fattie Geometry, FACT IS carbon construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm trave