If your idea of trail riding follows the philosophy of "go big or go home," you simply can't beat the agility and responsiveness that a 27.5 wheels provide. Knowing this, the Stumpjumper Expert 27.5 was built to be the ultimate all-rounder trail bike.
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- The FOX 34 fork features 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- SRAM's 12-speed GX Eagle drivetrain, with a Truvativ Descendent crank, features an ultra-wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades. On top of this, the one-by setup is notorious for being next to impossible to drop a chain with, plus it provides a significant weight savings in comparison to a standard two-by setup.
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal:||587mm||618mm|
|Seat Tube Angle:||74°||74°|
|Head Tube Angle:||67°||67°|
|Seat Tube Length:||430mm||468mm|
|Head Tube Length:||105mm||115mm|
|Bike Standover Height:||748mm||762mm|
|Fork Length, Full:||542mm||542mm|
Specialized Stumpjumper Fsr Expert Carbon 27.5 2018
- Season:Summer 2018
- CHAIN:SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed w/ PowerLock®
- BOTTOM BRACKET:PF30
- CRANKSET:Truvativ Descendant, aluminum, Boost 148, 170mm crankarm, 30mm spindle
- SHIFT LEVERS:SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- CASSETTE:SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed, 10-50t
- REAR DERAILLEUR:SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- FORK:FOX 34 Performance 27.5, 44mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 150mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK:RockShox Monarch RT3, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 197x48mm
- FRONT HUB:Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h
- REAR HUB:Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- INNER TUBES:Standard, Presta valve
- SPOKES:DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"
- RIMS:Roval Traverse Carbon 27.5, hookless carbon, 30mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready, hand-built
- FRONT TIRE:Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TIRE:Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- SADDLE:Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST:Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel
- STEM:Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS:Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS:Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE:SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE:SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor
- PEDALS:Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle
- SEAT BINDER:Alloy, 34.9mm
- FRAME:FACT 9m carbon front chassis w/ Specialized M5 Aluminum rear end, 27.5 Trail Geometry, SWAT Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm of