Yes. It exists. Merino-wool construction, with Dissents all-day-consistent precision performance fit. Even when the intensity goes up - and your feet/socks/boots are damp or wet - the Dissent merino design will handle it all. You get the incredible locked-on Dissent fit, consistent GFX padding, graduated compression, and increased loft and warmth.
- Unlike other merino wool sock constructions that quickly weaken and lose their fit and shape (especially when damp, like in a ski boot), Dissent has optimized the design of the GFX Compression DL-Wool socks to live up to Dissent's performance standards. This sock is the culmination of extensive and exhaustive field testing, skiing, ski-touring, iterating, and experimentation, and it is quite simply the only merino sock to meet Dissents standards for consistent performance.
- Graduated Compression and low-profile Genuflex padding throughout - engineered together for all-day fit, performance, and comfort.
- GFX padding provides increased warmth, and a similar fit to the popular Ski GFX Compression sock.
- Optimized and thoughtful Dissent engineered bootfit - all day consistent and predictable precision, designed by bootfitters and skiers.
- Dense yet low profile, high needle-count construction, and strategic 3-D second ply padding - increases comfort, and helps to in-fill slightly packed out performance-fit boots. Padding without excess bulk, ensuring DissentÂs performance fit.
- Optimized construction using merino wool yarn and engineered technical yarns - exceptional moisture management, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- Seamless toe
- Quite simply, the best high performance merino-wool ski sock available.
- Small: 5 - 7.5
- Medium: 8 - 10
- Large: 10.5 - 12.5
- X-Large: 13+