Backcountry pant made from GORE-TEX with GORE C-KNIT backer technology.
High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
- SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- BREATHABLE MATERIAL
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Technical Features
- Design & Fit
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low bib with removeable suspenders
- Keprotec instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE C-KNIT backer technology is light, soft and comfortable
- Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Side vents with two way sliders
- Zippered fly with snap
- Full zipper waist to knee on right hand side, with three sliders
- Pocket Configuration
- Flap secured pocket on right side
- Zip pocket on bib with key leash
- Zip pocket on right thigh with key leash
- Snowsport Features
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Quick adjust TouringCuff allows for easy buckle management