Womens GORE-TEX big mountain ski and snowboard pants with a warm flannel liner, exceptional freedom of movement, and performance fit.
- SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
Designed with specific snowsports features for efficient protection, layering and movement.
- WATERPROOF MATERIAL
Impervious to penetration by water molecules, these materials provide shelter and protection.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable textiles that offer fully protective environmental shelter.
- Technical Features
- Lightly insulated
- Design & Fit
- Women's specific design and fit
- Reduced leg circumference
- Double side zips open for ventilation
- Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight external zippers
- Front fly with snap closure
- Pocket Configuration
- Hip pocket with zip
- Two thigh pockets with WaterTight zippers
- Note: WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low-rise waist
- Belt loops
- Removable waist belt
- Snowsport Features
- Slide 'n Loc snap closures enable certain jackets to be fastened to ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs fit over boots to help seal out snow
- Keprotec attachments link pants to compatible jackets to create a unified system