Dissent 2017 Ski GFX Hybrid Socks Black
- The enhanced hybrid variant - combines KEY features of the Dissent Ski Pro Fit (thin) and the Dissent Ski Genuflex (low-profile padded) socks.
- Hybrid specific - POLYGIENE permanent anti-odor treatment, NANOGLIDE 6th-toe-start-zone protection and buffering.
- Exceptionally direct bootfitting AND warmth combined. As always, Dissent optimized for big days of ski touring and backcountry travel.
- Strategic GFX low-profile padding zones - toes, mid-sole, heel, ankle, and shin.
- Thin, breathable, direct compression construction in unpadded zones - provides robust all-day-long bootfit consistency, and helps to expel moisture.
- Graduated Compression and low-profile Genuflex padding zones engineered together. Increased warmth and padding protection.
- TRUE-Compression - best fit, best feel, reduced foot numbness.
- Optimized Dissent engineered bootfit - all day consistent and predictable.
- Unmatched Dissent "direct" ski and snow feel.
- Strategic 3-dimensional GFX second ply padding retains exact fit and memory in your boots, whether dry or wet.
- Padding without bulk. Maximized comfort, with minimal increase in sock thickness.
- Low profile, dense padding helps to in-fill slightly packed out performance-fit boots.
- Engineered technical yarns and knit - provides exceptional moisture management, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- Unrivaled memory and shape retention for the ultimate fit, wash after wash.
- Seamless toe.
- Constructed using the best technologies available, using high needle-count machines, for exceptional feel and quality.
- Small: 5 - 7.5
- Medium: 8 - 10
- Large: 10.5 - 12.5
- X-Large: 13+
We have the Dissent 2017 Ski GFX Hybrid Socks Black in stock in Canada.
We are proud to be an official partner with Dissent in Canada.