- Wide diameter, 650bx2.3" Nimbus Sport tires provide excellent traction, stability, and cushioning, which creates a safer, more reliable, and more comfortable ride on either paved or dirt roads.
- Equipped with a Body Geometry "The Cup" saddle, you can expect a supreme level of comfort anywhere you take the Roll. It delivers on these expectations by "cupping" your sit bones, which reduces pressure without feeling obtrusive or constraining.
- A spring suspension seatpost takes the sting out of rough terrain, giving you an extra bit of "cushion" that'll have you riding longer and more comfortably.
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||595mm||635mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||67°||67°|
|Head Tube Angle||68°||69°|
|Seat Tube Length||370mm||480mm|
|Head Tube Length||155mm||215mm|
|Bike Standover Height||496.2mm||495.3mm|
|Fork Length, Full||420mm||420mm|
Specialized Roll Elite Low Entry 2018
- Season:Summer 2018
- CHAIN:KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link
- BOTTOM BRACKET:BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings
- CRANKSET:Forged alloy, square taper
- FRONT DERAILLEUR:Shimano Tourney, top swing, 31.8mm clamp
- SHIFT LEVERS:Shimano Altus, EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed
- CASSETTE:Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAINRINGS:48/38/28T w/ chainguard
- REAR DERAILLEUR:Shimano Altus, SGS Cage
- FORK:A1 Premium Aluminum, Cr-Mo steerer, post mount disc, fender/rack mounts
- FRONT HUB:Alloy, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearing, QR, 32h
- REAR HUB:Alloy, 8/9-speed freehub, 6-bolt disc, loose ball bearings, quick-release, 36h
- INNER TUBES:Schrader valve
- SPOKES:Stainless, 14g
- RIMS:Double wall, 32h front 36h rear, disc only
- FRONT TIRE:Nimbus Sport Reflective, 650bx2.3, 60 TPI w/ BlackBelt Protection"
- REAR TIRE:Nimbus Sport Reflective, 650bx2.3, 60 TPI w/ BlackBelt Protection"
- SADDLE:Body Geometry The Cup, 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT compatible mounts, 245mm
- SEATPOST:Spring suspension, alloy, 27.2mm, 2-bolt clamp
- STEM:Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS:Specialized Roll, 6061 alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 125mm rise, 31.8mm
- GRIPS:Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE:Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE:Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- PEDALS:Specialized City, platform
- SEAT BINDER:Quick-release clamp, 31.8mm
- FRAME:Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Ground Control Positioning, formed tubes, post mount disc, fender/rack mounts