Atomic STH WTR 16 Ski Binding 2021
- Skier Weight (Kg): >60
- Skier Weight (Lbs): >130
- Weight (in G / 1/2 Pair): 1220
- TECHNOLOGIES / MICRO SIMULTANEOUS WINGS ADJUSTMENT - A simple handling but micrometric adjustment. Precision of boot hold for the best of transmission and safety.
- TECHNOLOGIES / XL WINGS - Long wings for a great enveloping of the Boots.
- TECHNOLOGIES / XL TOE PEDAL (60MM) - A fixed pedal ensures the best transmission from skier to ski.
- TECHNOLOGIES / HEEL ARCH TECHNOLOGY - Lateral reinforcement for a robust heel construction.
- TECHNOLOGIES / OVERSIZED PLATFORM - Super wide platform enabling high transfer of energy, even on wide skis.
- TECHNOLOGIES / LOW PROFILE CHASSIS - Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- TECHNOLOGIES / HEEL FLEX INTERFACE - Guarantees natural ski flex.
- TECHNOLOGIES / +ELASTIC TRAVEL - Ultimate elastic travel allowing to hold back the Boots when shocks to go bigger with no risk of pre-release.
- TECHNOLOGIES / PROGRESSIVE TRANSFER PADS - Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- TECHNOLOGIES / METAL CONSTRUCTION - Rigid and solid construction allowing enhanced power transmission.
- TOE / DRIVER - HOLD BACK Ultimate elastic travel allowing to hold back the bots when shocks to go bigger with no risk a pre-release. PIVOTING 3D Driver Toe concept which pivots in multi-directions allowing to damp the shocks when landing. WTR Compatible with Alpine boots & WTR boots to make walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance.
- HEEL / ARCH - SOLIDITY Heel arch technology for lateral reinforcement. POWER TRANSMISSION 73mm wide for increased lateral transmission.
- PEDAL / FIXED PEDAL - Ensures the best transmission from skier to ski.
- NORMS / WTR (WALK TO RIDE) - Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- NORMS / TÜV