Details: Diamir Fritschi Eagle 10 Ski Bindings
- DIN: 3-10
- Ski width: must be wider than 67mm
- Brake width: 80mm
Medium: Boot sole length 285–340 mm
X-Large: Boot sole length 330–365 mm
Lateral safety release
- Rotating toe piece: Exactly as with alpine bindings, the rotating toe piece provides a lateral release. The special, extraordinarily long dynamic range on both sides only releases ski boots after 20 millimeters. This reduces the number of unintentional releases to a minimum and triggers the release when there is continual lateral force. This mechanism is supported by a high restoring force. This feature is extremely important for safety, especially in uneven terrain.
- Modern swivel antifriction plate: Safety above all: The swivel plate with smooth surface enables consistent and friction-free sliding of the boot. This is particularly important for touring and freeride boots with rubber soles.
Frontal safety release
- Automatic heel release: The binding only releases after a long dynamic travel of 13 mm and consequently only reacts in an emergency. The perfect fit of the automatic heel releases ensures optimum foothold for all touring and alpine ski boots normed according to DIN ISO.
Step-in / Step-out
- Easy step-in / step-out: Stepping in and out of the binding is just as easy as it is with Alpine ski bindings.
- Boot compatibility: The Diamir SAFETY ALUBAR SYSTEM is compatible with all touring ski boots with rubber soles and Alpine ski boots according to DIN ISO.
Switch between downhill and walk mode
- Comfort Lock: Switching between uphill and downhill mode using a ski pole is just as easy and quick as changing the walk mode levels.
Similar to the jaw systems of modern safety bindings, the tip of the boot is secured by contact pressure in the toe piece and laterally stabilized, irrespective of the mode. Therefore, the system is sure to release even in uphill mode.
Adaptation to the slope angle
- Comfort Lever for four walk mode levels 0°/3°/9°/13°: Change between four optimally synchronized walk mode levels with maximum ease. You can change the walk mode level very simply using your ski pole. Diamir bindings provide optimum lateral stability for secure footing in every walk mode level.
- Axion Tech – easy-activation crampons: Diamir Axion crampons are mounted to the bottom of the binding with just a few easy steps. Flip it up to climb without engagement as if no crampons were attached. Simply flip the blade down with a ski pole, as needed, to engage the crampons without stepping out of the binding. Similarly, flip the blade back up to disengage. No other crampon is easier to use than the Axion and this is precisely the reason why it contributes substantially to safety.
- Sliding binding bar: In the SAFETY ALUBAR SYSTEM of the Diamir bindings the boot is securely fixed onto the stable linkage of the binding bar between the toe piece and heel mechanism. The bar slides back and forth in a guide as the ski bends. This active compensation to the front and back allows the best natural flex and thus always ensures full edge grip along the entire ski.
- Broad support: The broad support of the binding via the hinge support in the toe part and the heel support in the back causes a direct transmission of power.
We have the Diamir Fritschi Eagle 10 Ski Bindings in stock with Free Shipping in Canada.
We are proud to be an Official Partner with Diamir-Fritschi in Canada.