- Nice width: 108 mm waist.
- Double rocker: immediate pivot.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski / snow contact, (good balance between stability and manoeuvrability).
- Slightly extended sidecut (20 m radius): more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuverability.
- Progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- Consistent and firm flex but slightly softer than the unisex Atris: a very stable ski.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|
Black Crows Atris Birdie Ski 2019
- Season:Winter 2019
- Waist Width:100-109mm
- Terrain Type:Powder/Freeride
- Turning Radius:Medium (16-20m)
- Ski Size:160-169cm
- Ski Size:170-179cm