The Pinnacle 105Ti is designed to attack critical lines, and the mid-fat width is perfect in nearly every condition. Titanal and K2 patented tri-axially braided fiberglass deliver stiffness and torsional rigidity, and early rise tips produce predictable effortless turn initiation in a variety of conditions. From mixed bag snow to knee deep pow, this is the one ski you'll never leave at home.
- Metal Laminate Construction
- A metal laminate construction, denoted with Ti in the name, uses a sheet of Titanal above and below the core to give the ski a damp, precise and accurate feel.
- Triaxally Braided Construction
- K2s patented Triaxial braiding process interlocks strands of fiberglass around a profiled core for increased torsional stiffness while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood cored ski.
- Konic Technology - All-Mountain
- K2 Konic technology is a revolutionary ski design that a re-distributes mass in the ski, placing heavier and stiffer materials directly over the edge where they have the most impact on ski performance. This results in a ski with increased precision and high end power while retaining a large sweet spot.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|
K2 Pinnacle 105 Ti 2019
- Season:Winter 2019
- Waist Width:100-109mm
- Terrain Type:All Mountain
- Turning Radius:Long (>21m)
- Ski Size:170-179cm
- Ski Size:180-189cm
- Ski Size:190-199cm