When the storms start frothing and the snow keeps flying, snag the LINE Sick Day 114 Skis. With a finely tuned profile, reinforced by Magic Finger Carbon Filaments, the Sick Day 114 can blast, arc, and surf the deepest of the deep. The Award-Winning ski is chomping at the bit; drop in on the lightweight Sick Day 114 and forge through anything the mountain may throw at you.
- Not one, not two but FIVE different radii shapes are blended into the ski's overall sidecut to give you that intuitive control & unlimited turn shape.
- DIRECTIONAL FLEX
- The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
- The best of both worlds! Cap on the top for light & playful performance with sidewall over the edge for added precision.
- EARLY RISE
- The rise of the tip and tail begin earlier as the ski profile moves away from center making for easier turn initiation and helps get the skis up on a plane more quickly. This also means effortless float in softer snow!
- PARTLY CLOUDY CORE
- A blend of light weight wood creating the best strength to weight ratio Line offers.
- EARLY TAPER
- The widest point of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip & tail which reduces hook ups in powder.
- MAGIC FINGER FILAMENTS
-New! A wide array of carbon stretching from tip to tail for added stability without sacrificing weight in Line's totally new Sick Day series.
|Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|
Line Sick Day 114 Ski 2019
- Season:Winter 2019
- Waist Width:110-119mm
- Terrain Type:Powder/Freeride
- Ski Size:180-189cm
- Ski Size:190-199cm