The young guns need skis, too. And if your idea of skiing involves slashes, surfing, and jibbing the natural features, the LINE Bacon Shorty Skis are made for you. With a 108mm waist and nearly symmetric shape, the Bacon offers a playful all-mountain package for the vertically challenged.
- Not one, not two but FIVE different radii shapes are blended into the ski's overall sidecut to give you that intuitive control & unlimited turn shape.
- EARLY RISE
- The rise of the tip and tail begin earlier as the ski profile moves away from center making for easier turn initiation and helps get the skis up on a plane more quickly. This also means effortless float in softer snow!
- EARLY TAPER
- The widest point of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip & tail which reduces hook ups in powder.
- SYMMETRICAL FLEX
- The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
- ASPEN MACROBLOCK
- 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel.
|Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|
Line Sir Francis Bacon Shorty Ski 2019
- Season:Winter 2019
- Waist Width:100-109mm
- Terrain Type:All Mountain
- Ski Size:140-149cm
- Ski Size:150-159cm
- Ski Size:160-169cm