From east coast tree shots to high-alpine jump sessions, the LINE Sir Francis Bacon Skis have long been the definitive all-mountain freestyle pow ski and this year is no different. At 104mm underfoot and built up around the lightweight Partly Cloudy Core, the Bacon offers a stable yet playful feel no matter the snow condition
- Not one, not two but FIVE different radii shapes are blended into the ski's overall sidecut to give you that intuitive control & unlimited turn shape.
- EARLY RISE
- The rise of the tip and tail begin earlier as the ski profile moves away from center making for easier turn initiation and helps get the skis up on a plane more quickly. This also means effortless float in softer snow!
- Ultra high density polyethylene walls over the edges absorbs vibrations for maximum durability for a smooth, stable feel.
- SYMMETRICAL FLEX
- The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
- PARTLY CLOUDY CORE
- A blend of light weight wood creating the best strength to weight ratio Line offers.
- EARLY TAPER
- The widest point of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip & tail which reduces hook ups in powder.
|Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|
Line Sir Francis Bacon Ski 2019
- Season:Winter 2019
- Waist Width:100-109mm
- Terrain Type:Powder/Freeride
- Ski Size:170-179cm
- Ski Size:180-189cm
- Ski Size:190-199cm