With all the tech of its big brother, the LINE Tom Wallisch Shorty packs a punch in a pint-sized package. Featuring the same lightweight, bomber feel of the TW Pro, the TW Shorty Skis provide the high-end performance needed for the next Superunknown superstar-in-training.
- Not one, not two but FIVE different radii shapes are blended into the ski's overall sidecut to give you that intuitive control & unlimited turn shape.
- SYMMETRICAL FLEX
- The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
- FATTY BASE & EDGE
- 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high edge and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increases durability and tuning life of these skis.
- ASPEN MACROBLOCK
- 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel.
- 4D FIBERCAP
- 4 directions of fiberglass are woven across the top of the core for durability without unnecessary weight.
|Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|
Line Wallisch Shorty Ski 2019
- Season:Winter 2019
- Waist Width:70-79mm
- Terrain Type:Park/Freestyle
- Ski Size:130-139cm
- Ski Size:140-149cm