- All-Terrain Rocker - 70% Camber / 30% Rocker Tip Rocker
- Adapted for every terrain and snow condition, the new ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER profile delivers a more balanced blend of hard snow precision and soft snow playfulness. The longer, more progressive tip and early rise tail profiles are adjusted across each model, delivering more targeted all-terrain performance and the freedom to excel in all conditions.
- CENTRAL DUALTEC
- Central Dualtec combines sandwich and cap construction. Sandwich construction in the center of the ski for effective grip, cap construction at tip and tail for easier turn initiation. This technology delivers a very fluid and comfortable ride.
- HD Carbon Core VAS W
- Developed in Rossignol's new state-of-the-art factory in Sallanches, France. HD CARBON CORE is a new carbon-infused all-mountain construction, balancing the power stability and energy transmission of their new Line Control Technology with lightweight agility in mixed snow conditions and changing terrain
- Progressive Sidecut
- An all-new shape for modern all-mountain skiing, Rossignol's Progressive Sidecut profile unleashes more playfulness and fluidity to drift, smear and carve through any terrain or snow conditions. The rounder tip and tail profiles offer instant engagement and release turns with ease for playful manipulation of changing snow and terrain.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|
Rossignol Experience 80 CI /Express 11 2019
- Season:Winter 2019
- Terrain Type:All Mountain
- Waist Width:80-89mm
- Turning Radius:Short (<15m)
- Ski Size:150-159cm
- Ski Size:160-169cm
- Ski Size:170-179cm