- Air Tip - This exclusive Rossignol technology has been masterminded for freeriding and wide open spaces! The tip is filled with air for maximum lightness and built to retain maximum torsional rigidity. The ski's weight is redistributed, the tip is lightened for greater ease, safety and versatility, and the weight is focused in the center of the ski to maximize control and power beneath the skier's feet. THE ROCKER REVOLUTION IS HERE!
- Minicap Sandwich - Very solid construction with reinforced topsheet for more durability. The sidewalls are angled at 30° to reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.
- Central Dualtec
- Central Dualtec combines sandwich and cap construction. Sandwich construction in the center of the ski for effective grip, cap construction at tip and tail for easier turn initiation. This technology delivers a very fluid and comfortable ride.
- Paulownia & Cell Core
- Designed for lightweight free-touring, this high-tech central sidewall construction integrates vertical strips of PAULOWNIA and MICROCELL to create a featherweight core construction for the ultimate blend of ultra-light energy shock absorption and stability.
- Freeride Rocker - 50% Camber / 50% Progressive Tip & Tail Rocker
- Designed for the deepest powder days, Rossignol's progressive FREERIDE ROCKER profile features: longer, lower tip rocker, a tapered tail profile and traditional camber underfoot, delivering effortless floatation, instant speed control and the power, energy and grip to get you back to the lift.
Includes: LOOK Xpress 11 Binding
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|
Rossignol Spicy 7 /XP 10 Ski 2019
- Season:Winter 2019
- Terrain Type:Powder/Freeride
- Waist Width:80-89mm
- Turning Radius:Medium (16-20m)
- Ski Size:150-159cm
- Ski Size:160-169cm
- Sale:30% Off