Ski different terrain throughout the day. The progressive rockered tip and C/FX dampening help the XDR 80 Ti shine everywhere, with a smooth ride, stability and playfulness that defy what you expect of lightweight skis.
- Total edge reinforcement - Fiber reinforcement directly on top of edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance.
- TPU Matte
- CONSTRUCTION & CORE / FULL SANDWICH SIDEWALLS
- Laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls give extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables us to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- CONSTRUCTION & CORE / FULL WOODCORE
- Full length wood laminates, from tip to tail, giving optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filteering vibrations.
- ROCKER / ALL-TERRAIN ROCKER 2.0
- With a slight tip and tail rise, All Terrain Rocker 2.0 adds an extra dimension of versatility and control for all mountain skiing. Camber in the middle of the ski and full length contact guarentees strong edge grip, stability and power for hard snow and piste skiing. In addition to the excellent terrain absorption and intuitive turn initiation, the slight twin rocker also allows the ski to pivot much easier when ski is flat, increasing control and maneuverability in all conditions.
- REINFORCEMENT / C/FX 3
- REINFORCEMENT / CARBON
- Optimized energy transmission & restitution for quicker ski responsiveness
- SPECIFIC FEATURES / PULSE PAD
- A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- SPECIFIC FEATURES / TI POWER ZONE
- Edge to edge Ti Laminate, Edge to edge CFX, Added control on piste.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|
Salomon XDR 80 Ti w/ XT 12 Binding 2019
- Season:Winter 2019
- Waist Width:80-89mm
- Terrain Type:All Mountain
- Turning Radius:Short (<15m)
- Ski Size:160-169cm
- Ski Size:170-179cm
- Ski Size:180-189cm