- Flip Flop Base
- By flip flopping the base graphic colors, P-Tex waste is drastically reduced by increasing the material yield.
- Sintered 7000
- Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Wend Natural Wax
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Classic Core
- Full wood premium slovenian poplar core that offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
- Biax Fiberglass
- A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Factory Tuned
- All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Oversized Recycled Edges
- All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Karakoram STD. Clip
- Jones Splitboards feature Karakoram K-clips plus tip and tail hooks. Adjustable tension K-clips increase board torsional stiffness.
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet
- Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius||Weight Range (lbs/kgs)|