- Flip Flop Base
- By flip flopping the base graphic colors, P-Tex waste is drastically reduced by increasing the material yield.
- Sintered 9900
- Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Wend Natural Wax
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Power Core
- Triple-density full wood core featuring hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability plus paulownia for weight savings.
- Triax Fiberglass
- Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- A durable, sustainable and high performance dampening fiber.
- Factory Tuned
- All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Oversized Recycled Edges
- All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Power V Basalt Stringers
- Natural Pre-Cured Basalt stringers transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to help eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Fusion Tech
- Jones exclusive production process allows traditional topsheet layer to be replaced with ultra durable epoxy layer saving weight and material.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius||Weight Range (lbs/kg)|
|148||280||239||279||7.3||100-150 lbs. / 45-68 kg|
|152||284||241||282||7.5||150-200 lbs. / 67-91 kg|
|154||286||243||284||7.7||110-160 lbs. / 49-72 kg|
|156||288||245||287||7.9||120-170 lbs. / 54-77 kg|