- Flip Flop Base
- By flip flopping the base graphic colors, P-Tex waste is drastically reduced by increasing the material yield.
- Sintered 9900
- Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Wend Natural Wax
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- NEW Bamboo Surf Core
- Jones' new triple density Bamboo Surf wood core that has bamboo stringers positioned in the pocket of the sidecut for better edge response and turn power.
- Biax Fiberglass
- A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Factory Tuned
- All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones' improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Oversized Recycled Edges
- All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet
- Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius||Weight Range (lbs/kg)|
|154||300||256||280||6.9||130-180 lbs. / 59-82 kg|
|158||305||260||285||7.1||150-200 lbs. / 67-91 kg|
|162||310.7||264||290.5||7.3||170-220+ lbs. / 77-100+ kg|