- Control Split Core
- Dual-density full premium wood core designed specifically for splitboards. 2:1 paulownia to poplar stringer ratio keeps core light yet ultra damp.
- Oversized Recycled Edges
- All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Inside Traction Tech 1.0
- Inner edge Traction Tech improves splitboard edge grip on ascent. Three side cut "bumps" on each side of your binding keep you locked in on icy skin tracks no matter which way you are traversing.
- Outside Traction Tech 1.0
- Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Sintered 9900 Base
- Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Recycled Black ABS
- ABS plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Biax Fiberglass
- A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Stainless Steel Reinforcement
- Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet
- Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Quick Tension Tail
- All Jones splitboards (except Discovery Split) now feature a notch cut into the tail of both skis that allows the Quick Tension Tail Clip fastener to simply slide into the notch and secure the skin.
- Factory Tuned
- All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Wend Natural Wax
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips
- Ultra clips are the strongest, lowest profile splitboard clips in the world. They deliver unmatched compression between board halves and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Bolt-Less Bridge
- The Bolt-Less Bridge eliminates split clip attachment hardware from the base of the board by re-profiling the wood core at the clips. The wood core under the clips is thicker providing better torsional stiffness and a more powerful connection at the split clips.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius||Weight Range (lbs/kg)|
|154||300||256||280||6.9||130-180 lbs. / 59-82 kg|
|158||305||260||285||7.1||150-200 lbs. / 67-91 kg|