- Flip Flop Base
- By flip flopping the base graphic colors, P-Tex waste is drastically reduced by increasing the material yield.
- Sintered 7000
- Durable natural base material with added carbon for speed and good wax absorbency.
- Wend Natural Wax
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Mountain Core
- Dual-density full wood core with hardwood bamboo stringers for added pop and durability.
- Triax Fiberglass
- Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Factory Tuned
- All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improve's the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Oversized Recycled Edges
- All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet
- Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius||Weight Range (lbs/kg)|
|151||288||248||288||7.4||110-160 lbs. / 49-73 kg|
|154||291||250||291||7.6||120-170 lbs. / 54-77 kg|
|157||294||253||294||7.8||130-180 lbs. / 59-82 kg|
|160||298||256||298||8||150-200 lbs. / 67-91 kg|
|155W||298||258||298||7.7||130-180 lbs. / 59-82 kg|
|158W||299||258||299||7.9||140-190 lbs. / 64-86 kg|
|161W||302||260||302||8.2||150-200 lbs. / 67-91 kg|
|164W||305||262||305||8.4||170-220 lbs.+ / 77-100 kg.+|
Jones Mountain Twin Snowboard 2019
- Season:Winter 2019
- Terrain Type:Powder/Freeride
- Shape:Twin Directional