- Traction Tech
- Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Progressive Sidecut
- At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the side cut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Sintered 9900
- Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Wend Natural Wax
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- NEW Bamboo Surf Core
- Jones' new triple density Bamboo Surf wood core that has bamboo stringers positioned in the pocket of the sidecut for better edge response and turn power.
- Biax Fiberglass
- A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Factory Tuned
- All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improves the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Oversized Recycled Edges
- All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Stainless steel plates are embedded into the nose and tail for improved board tip durability.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet
- Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius||Weight Range (lbs/kg)|
|147||321||275||301||6.8||130-180 lbs. / 59-82 kg|
|152||324||275||303.6||6.9||140-190 lbs. / 63-86 kg|
|157||327||275||307||7.1||150-200 lbs. / 67-91 kg|