- Shape Twin
- Camber TRÜE
- Width Standard
- Flex Park
- Sidecut Radial
- PowerCore II - The Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Whiplash Core Profile - This profile features reduced thickness between the inserts with added meat outside your feet for maximum ollie power, while maintaining a perfect press flex
- Tri-Lite Laminates - The perfect blend of flex and torsion control, Nitro tuned Tri-Lite Laminates with fibers running in 3 directions make for quick turning, highly responsive boards
- Ballistic Impact Panels - Kevlar is used in bulletproof vests and body armor to protect your core. Nitro uses it in strategic places around the binding-to-board interface to protect the construction from impacts during hard landings.
- Diamond Band - Carbon reinforcement fibers are ultra strong yet lightweight. Tip-to-tail stringers transfer rider's input to help you drive your board and stay in control.
- Railkiller Edge - Your secret weapon for rails, rocks and longevity! With it's unique edge profile and an impact resistance of more than 200% compared to a standard edge - the Railkiller Edge is twice as thick and twice as strong.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base - Rocket science put to work! a nanotech wax formula deeply infuised into Nitro's sintered base material makes the base surface lightning fast in all snow conditions. Highly tuned yet extremely durable this base is exclusively featured on Nitro's high-end boards.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|