- Shape Directional Tapered
- Camber Cam-OUT
- Width Mid-Wide
- Flex All Terrain
- Sidecut Progressive
- PowerCore II - The Powercore II is a tip-to-tail poplar wood core with additional beech wood stringers for unrivalled strength, smooth response and insane snap.
- Reflex Core Profile - A thinner core profile between your feet improves handling and increases torsional flex, allowing you to steer your board through a turn with ease.
- Bi-Lite Laminates - Rider-trusted Bi-Lite laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base - Rocket science put to work! a nanotech wax formula deeply infuised into Nitro's sintered base material makes the base surface lightning fast in all snow conditions. Highly tuned yet extremely durable this base is exclusively featured on Nitro's high-end boards.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)||Radius|
|153||298||253||291||8.7 / 7.5|
|159||300||254||293||9.1 / 7.9|