- Tapered Twin
- What makes the Sick Stick ride so well in Pow and hardpack, is the tapered twin shape. Stance is centered within the effective edge while the tail is pulled in slightly to help with floatation.
- Rock Out Camber Profile
- Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- BA MD
- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Ghost Basalt Stringers
- Basalt stringers are sewn into a triax layer for durable pop, control and damp ride at speed, and easy maneuverability when you're keeping it mellow.
- Aspen SLCT
- Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Medium Stone Finish
- A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- All Mountain Edge Bevel
- From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)|