- True Twin
- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Rock Out Camber Profile
- Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ RAD Sidecut
- Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- BA LD
- The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Aspen SLCT
- Full length, Aspen wood has high-density birch stripes for improved insert retention.
- Salomon's Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene would probably taste bad in your daily meal, but it's the best material for sidewalls. The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar with rubber nuggets inside, combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- Extruded EG
- A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Bite Free Edge Tune
- A factory fully detuned tip and tall for a smoother ride and less hangups while setting an edge.
- Standard Stone Finish
- Salomon's basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that its Salomon's basic finish.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)|