- Soft Flex
- Softer flex are more maneuverable at slow speed and more forgiving in general. This type of flex is great for beginner/ intermediate riders and for advanced rider who prefer a looser more skate like feel, for a freestyle practice.
- Directional Twin
- A twin shape for freestyle moves with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from center slightly.
- Flat Out Camber
- Flat profile loaded with camber under the feet for maximum stability and response when you need it.
- Radial Sidecut
- Created from a perfect circle, Radial is the classic sidecut for consistent response forward and switch.
- BA LD
- The use of Low-density fibers allows Salomon to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Aspen Core
- Full length, Aspen wood has high-density birch stripes for improved insert retention.
- Salomon's Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene would probably taste bad in your daily meal, but it's the best material for sidewalls. The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar with rubber nuggets inside, combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.
- Offers long lasting glide with low-maintenance characteristics.
- Bite Free Edge Tune
- A factory fully detuned tip and tall for a smoother ride and less hangups while setting an edge.
- Standard Stone Finish
- Salomon's basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that its Salomon's basic finish.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)|