- Rock Out Camber Profile
- Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ RAD Sidecut
- Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- BA MD
- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Aspen Strong Core
- CNC-selected high-density FSC certified wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Rubber Pads
- 2mm Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of ABS Sidewalls dampen vibrations and reduce fatigue in all snow conditions.
- Extruded EG
- A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Freestyle Edge Bevel
- A factory fully detuned tip and tall for a smoother ride and less hangups while setting an edge.
- Standard Stone Finish
- Salomon's basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that its Salomon's basic finish.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)|