- Tapered Directional
- Tail width is slightly tapered (10-15mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Backseat Camber
- Camber under the back foot for explosive turning capabilities, and flat segments under the front foot for freedom of fun pow days. The best of both world, without any unwanted vibration.
- A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- BA MD
- Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Ghost Basalt Stringers
- Basalt stringers are sewn into a triax layer for durable pop, control and damp ride at speed, and easy maneuverability when you're keeping it mellow.
- Aspen SLCT
- Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Royal Rubber Pads
- Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.
- An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Medium Stone Finish
- A medium structure finish that improves the fast, sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.
- All Mountain Edge Bevel
- From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)|