- Soft Flex
- Softer flex are more maneuverable at slow speed and more forgiving in general. This type of flex is great for beginner/ intermediate riders and for advanced rider who prefer a looser more skate like feel, for a freestyle practice.
- True Twin
- Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Rock Out Camber
- Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ RAD
- Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- BA LD
- The use of Low-density fibers allows Salomon to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Maximize the natural snap and powerful pop of wood with Popster's shaped core profile. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Aspen Core
- Full length, Aspen wood has high-density birch stripes for improved insert retention.
- Royal Rubber Pads
- Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.
- Offers long lasting glide with low-maintenance characteristics.
- Bite Free Edge Tune
- A factory fully detuned tip and tall for a smoother ride and less hangups while setting an edge.
- Standard Stone Finish
- Salomon's basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that its Salomon's basic finish.
|Size (cm)||Tip Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tail Width (mm)|