- Pebax® Pillow Line Straps - Arc Pro Pillow Line Straps are made with Pebax® plastics, a premium material most often found in high-end ski boots as it provides consistent stiffness and improved toughness in cold temperatures while being 20% lighter
- Carbon Reinforced Highbacks - The Arc Pro Rip 'N' Flip highback is made from carbon reinforced nylon in a ratio designed for medium flex and a surfy feel. This material blend is more responsive, lighter, and stiffer than Spark's standard glass reinforced highbacks. All Rip 'N' Flip highbacks incorporate a tool free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) for complete customization from 0° to 22° in ride mode. The Forward Lean Adjuster toggles easily between forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- Whammy Bar Climbing Wire - A single fatty climbing wire is built into the baseplate with a side arm lever for easy position changes on the steeps. You can switch easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°) and back again while touring.
- Pro Hardware - Weight savings add up by replacing stainless steel hardware with custom-made 7075-T6 aluminum hardware. Aluminum parts are 65% lighter than standard stainless steel parts and are made with hex drives instead of phillips heads which are less likely to strip.
- Snap Ramps, Touring Brackets, & Pivot Pins - Slide them on and snap the ramp down. Snap the ramp up and slide them off. The most functional way to attach your binding to your board in ride mode. Period. Spark R&D bindings are designed to work with all puck compatible splitboard models.
- Puck Compatibility - Slide them on and snap the ramp down. Snap the ramp up and slide them off. The most functional way to attach your binding to your board in ride mode. Period. Spark R&D bindings are designed to work with all puck compatible splitboard models.
- Buckles & Pebax® Plastics - Ladders and adjusters are produced in-house with Pebax® premium thermoplastics which maintain flex over a wide temperature range, performing well on spring tours as well as sub-zero suffer fests.
- T1 Heel Rest - The T1 Heel Rest catches the climbing wire in the 12° and 18° positions and is specifically designed to hold the T1 Step Locker in place.