Smartwool Iguchi Pattern Performance Snow Full Cushion Over-the-Calf Sock 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items.
Professional snowboarder Bryan Iguchi created this wool sock’s mountain pattern design, and we couldn’t love it more. Speaking to both the grandeur of the peaks and the excited heartbeat’s EKG, the pattern brings a sense of downhill adventure to the clothing of the sport. Made of a researched combination of responsibly sourced Merino wool and recycled nylon, for a more sustainable design, this sock offers Smartwool technologies that wrap the foot in comfort, warmth, and protection. Wearing this over-the-calf will make you eager to get out and cut some tracks.
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Full Cushion: Cushioning on the entire sock for added protection and warmth.
- Indestructawool™: Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ Toe: Smoothed out toe seams for ultimate in-shoe fit and comfort
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 14" overall height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 61% Merino Wool 37% Nylon 2% Elastane