Salomon Warden 13 MNC Ski Binding 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The WARDEN MNC 13 is an incredibly versatile alpine binding that offers exceptional transmission and power for both alpine and touring boots. Its multi-norm and easily adjustable features are compatible with all boot norms on the market. The U Power Toe and Oversized Platform provide strong and precise power transmission, while the Progressive Transfer Pads underneath the toe and heel ensure more shock absorption. With its extra-wide Toe pedal, low profile Chassis, Sliding Toe pedal, XL Wings, DIN lateral markings, and MNC and TÜV certifications, this binding is designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability, and enhanced confidence. Made of glass-fiber PA and aluminum, the WARDEN MNC 13 is both lightweight and durable, with increased tolerance on skis.
- Multi-norm, easily adjustable: Adjustable Toe Height and Sliding AFD is compatible with all boot norms on the market.
- Strong and precise: The U Power Toe and Oversized Platform are integrated to provide strong, precise power transmission.
- Smooth and progressive: The Progressive Transfer Pads underneath the toe and heel ensure more shock absorption.
- Extra-wide Toe pedal (>60mm): A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transmission from skier to ski. Designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability and enhanced confidence.
- Low profile Chassis: Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Sliding Toe pedal: A specific pedal mounted on a spring that allows lateral movements and re-centering. It allows any normed boot to release out of the binding in case of a lateral fall.
- Progressive Transfer pads: Strengthening pads that provide progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness.
- XL Wings: Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- U Power Toe: Toe directly built in its platform for maximum solidity and transmission.
- Oversized heel platform: A super-wide platform for the heel enabling high levels of energy transfer even on wide skis.
- DIN lateral markings: Markings in the direction of reading for a fast adjustment.
- Glass-Fiber PA: A dedicated polyamide reinforced with fiber-glass which makes bindings lighter, durable, and with more tolerance on skis.
- Aluminium: A rigid and strong construction that allows enhanced power transmission.
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified): The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- TÜV: Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.