Anon Logan WaveCel Helmet 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
The Logan WaveCel helmet features advanced protection with premium fit and comfort features in a low-profile, lightweight style.
The Anon Logan WaveCel helmet pairs 3D cellular protection with an in-mold construction featuring a lightweight shell with an EPS and WaveCel liner designed in a sleek, low-profile style. WaveCel is a collapsible cellular structure that lines the inside of the helmet and can reduce impact and rotational force by flexing to reduce initial force, crumpling to lower impact velocity, and gliding to help redirect energy away from the head. Additional comfort and fit features include a 360° BOA® Fit System with a quick, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial, and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle allows for easy one-hand operation, even with gloves. Polartec® Power Grid® fleece liner and ear pads maintain quick-drying warmth for all-day comfort.
- WaveCel helmets are designed to fit closer to the head, providing a snug, comfortable fit. Please refer to our sizing chart for accurate measurements. If you are in-between sizes, you may want to size up
- In-shell 360° BOA® Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head
- WaveCel® behaves like a network of hundreds of interconnected shock absorbers connecting your head and the outer shell of the helmet. WaveCel® helps distribute the impact energy through its network of cells, reduces impact forces like the crumple zone of a car, and then helps divert rotational forces by flexing and gliding
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS and WaveCel liner for sleek comfort and a low-profile fit
- Passive ventilation channels, highlighting WaveCel material through 10 vents that draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand even when wearing gloves
- Polartec® fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth
- Compatible with audio accessories
- Certification: CE 1077B & ASTM 2040
- All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase. Anon helmets are also backed by a 2-year crash replacement policy.