Jones Solution Splitboard 2022 - Women's
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items at 40% Off or more are excluded from this policy. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 40% Off or more.
Free Store Pick-Up
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
The Women's Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition.
Featuring a directional freeride shape, directional rocker profile and a mid-stiff flex, the Solution is playful in soft snow, yet confidence inspiring on steep, hard snow. For better float in pow, the Solution's tapered shape sinks the tail and the 3D Contour Base makes every turn more fluid and effortless. For added response, the Solution is built with our premium Ultra core, Flax/Basalt Power stringers and an ECO-plastic topsheet. For added edge grip, the Women's Solution features Inner/Outer Traction Tech 3.0, and new for 21/22, the Solution is now equipped with the smaller and lighter, Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0
- 3D Contour Base 3.0 - Freeride focused 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 7mm of spoon bevel in the nose and 7mm of spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Inside & outside Traction Tech 2.0 - Like a serrated knife slicing into the snow, Traction Tech improves your edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of your board.
- Inner-edge Traction Tech - Inner edge Traction Tech improves splitboard edge grip on ascent. Three sidecut bumps on each side of your binding keep you locked in on icy skin tracks no matter which way you are traversing.
- Progressive sidecut - At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
- Quick Tension Tail Clip - Built-in climbing skin tension system using pre-cut notch that eliminates the need for a traditional skin tail clip.
- Boltless Bridge - The Boltless Bridge eliminates split clip attachment hardware from the base of the board by re-profiling the wood core at the clips. The wood core under the clips is thicker, providing better torsional stiffness and a more powerful connection at the split clips.
- Tapered shape, 12.5 mm - The tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and quicker turns.
- Blunt nose - How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight. - Jeremy Jones
- Directional Rocker - A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
- Sintered 9900 Base - Made from Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and Carbon. This ultra-fast base is easy to repair thanks to the UHMW-PE.
- Wend Natural Wax - Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base - Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Karakoram Tip-Lock tip clips - Every splitboarder knows the feeling - you drop into a firm line and your tip clip pops open! Never again. Using Active Joining Technology, the Karakoram Tip-Lock tip clips quickly lock and clamp the tips of your splitboard with the flick of the lever.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips - Ultra clips are the strongest, lowest profile splitboard clips in the world. They deliver unmatched compression between board halves and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages.
- Triax fiberglass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Factory Tuned - All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex - Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Outer oversized recycled edges - Advancement in ski edge durability allow us to use thinner edges on splitboard inside edges to save weight. Outside edges are 2mm, inside edges are 1.5mm.
- Inner thin recycled edges - Advancement in ski edge durability allow us to use thinner edges on splitboard inside edges to save weight. Outside edges are 2mm, inside edges are 1.5mm.
- Recycled rounded ABS - Rounded sidewall finish that improves board durability by protecting topsheet from chipping.
- Bio Resin - Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Textured Eco-plastic topsheet - Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans featuring a subtle texture for added durability. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Ultra Split Core - Dual density premium wood core made of mostly paulownia with specially positioned poplar stringers for better durability and turn power.