K2 Reckoner 92 W Ski 2023
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Reckoner 92 W is a women's-specific twin-tip built to confidently take you from the park to the steeps, and to the bumps and back again. Built with K2's All-Terrain Twin Rocker and a lively Aspen Veneer core, these skis are light on your feet and big on fun. Hybritech sidewalls give the ski accuracy, power, and edge grip, while cap construction reduces swing weight – keeping you stable no matter when you take the Reckoner 92s. Loved by pros like Mackenna Brown and available in shorter lengths.
- DIMENSIONS: 124-92-114
- ROCKER: All-Terrain Twin Rocker
- CORE: Aspen Veneer
- RADIUS: 14.6 @ 159
- FLEX: 5/10
- CATEGORY: Freeride, All Mountain
- BINDING: None
- ALL-TERRAIN TWIN ROCKER™: All-Terrain Twin Rocker is a gradual, extended rise at the tip and tail for added versatility and control in all condi¬tions with twin tip skis.
- ASPEN CORE: A single wood species ensures consistency - giving riders the advantage of a proven flex, durability, and snap.
- TRIAXIALLY BRAIDED: A K2-patented process the interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core for pronounced torsional stiffness, while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood ski.
- HYBRITECH CONSTRUCTION: Featuring sidewalls along the running surface that flow into the tip and tail; reducing swing-weight, optimizing turn initiation, and providing unrivaled durability.
|Skier Weight (lbs/kg)||Skier Height (ft/in)||Ski Length Expert (cm)||Intermediate (cm)|
|100+ / 45+||4'6"+||134+||124+|
|110+ / 50+||4'9"+||146+||136+|
|120+ / 55+||5'0"+||159+||149+|
|130+ / 59+||5'3"+||166+||156+|
|140+ / 63+||5'6"+||170+||160+|
|150+ / 68+||5'9"||177+||167+|
|170+ / 77+||6'0"||184+||174+|
|190+ / 86+||6'2"||191+||181+|