Due to current BC health authorities' recommendations, we are operating at a limited capacity and have updated our store hours with increased safety measures. Bike repairs and services are by appointment only.
- Our online store comorsports.com is open, with curbside pickup available for bike purchases only.
- Our team is available for support at firstname.lastname@example.org from MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8AM - 4PM (PST).
- We have implemented stricter sanitizing policies and reduced our warehouse staff capacity to ensure social distancing and COVID-19 best practices are taking place.
We apologize in advance for any delays and thank you for your patience as we work towards responding to all inquiries.
See our FAQs below for more information on shipping, returns, warranties, curbside pickups, sales appointments, and customer care.
- Updated Returns policy
- Updated Warranties policy
- Updated Shipping policy
- Curbside Pickups policy
- Bike Services & Sales Appointments
- Cleaning Protocols
Please note, we are now accepting returns again both in-store and via mail. We are still honoring our returns policy as outlined here.
PRE-COVID PURCHASES RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY:
All orders purchased between March 1st and June 30th, until further notice, are returnable until July 31st. All items must be unworn, in their original condition, with the tags still attached, and accompanied by the original receipt (in-store) or Return Cards (online). All returned items will be quarantined for 3 days.
PURCHASE RETURNS/EXCHANGES AFTER JUNE 30:
All orders are valid for Return/ Exchange within 30 days of purchase from June 30. For a full refund, items must be unworn, in its original condition with the tags still attached. Items must also be accompanied by the original receipt (in-store) or Return Cards (online).
* Please note that if the above conditions are not met, Comor reserves the right to refuse return processing
If you are awaiting a warranty resolution, please bear with us as we manage all ongoing and incoming inquiries. Please email our support team at email@example.com, and we will get back to you within 5 business days.
We are currently shipping orders as safely and efficiently as possible with a limited team.
For our Canadian customers, we will only be offering Regular Parcel shipping through Canada Post, and for our American customers, orders will be shipped via Expedited Post.
We are not offering overnight shipping at this time, and thank you for your patience as we try to get orders out ASAP.
To keep supporting our customers and staff, we are offering assisted shopping via curbside pickups for bike purchases (only) made online. See more about our Curbside Pickup policy HERE.
Bike Services & Sales Appointments
Bike repairs/services should be booked online or over the phone where possible. Walk-in repair customers must drop bikes off outside in the Comor tent, where our staff will meet you.
- North Shore: Book an appointment HERE.
- Kitsilano: Call 604-736-7547
- Whistler: Call 604-938-8898
- One customer at a time in the store; One out, One in
- Bikes being dropped off for servicing are to be dropped off at the outside tent
- Bikes being picked up from servicing can be picked up from the outside tent
- Workshop access would be restricted to mechanics only.
- For the time being, only 1 mechanic working at a time.
- Bikes will be sanitized with 75% isopropyl alcohol before entering the store
- Any test rides to be sanitized by the salesperson before and afterward.
- Practice social distancing - Look, don’t touch
- Access to gloves, masks, hand sanitizer and 75% isopropyl alcohol will be available
The safety of our staff and customers remains our number one priority during this time. For this reason, we have implemented stricter sanitizing policies and reduced our warehouse staff capacity to ensure social distancing and COVID-19 best practices are taking place.
All orders will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly by our staff, who themselves are sanitizing regularly and wearing protective gloves and masks when handling all orders.
- Gloves Will Be Used By All Staff During The Handling And Handover Of Products.
- All Products Will Be Sanitised Prior To Collection With 75% Isopropyl Alcohol And Lysol Wipes.
- We Will Continue To Be Vigilant & Use Proper Cleaning Protocols In Our Facility During This Time.
- All Our Staff Are Washing Hands And Using Hand Sanitizer Between Dealing With Customers.