In accordance with BC health authorities' recommendations, we are open at a limited capacity and have updated our store hours with increased safety measures. Face masks or coverings are mandatory in all of our stores.
- Our online store comorsports.com is open and FREE In-Store Pickup is available for all online orders.
- Our team is available for online order support at email@example.com from MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM - 4PM (PST).
- We have implemented stricter sanitizing policies and reduced our capacity to ensure social distancing and COVID-19 best practices are taking place.
How to shop with us:
Bring a face mask!
To help with physical distancing, we recommend you limit your shopping group to 2 people.
If we are at capacity, join the line outside (or consider a non-peak time/ different time to shop if possible).
Sanitize your hands upon entry, and again when trying on any product.
Only touch/ try on products that you intend to buy.
Maintain social distancing protocols at all times.
Please don't visit us if you are sick or unwell, or shop online with us at comorsports.com.
Please bring a clean pair of ski/snowboard socks; or alternatively, we will have new pairs available for purchase at 50% off to use during your fit
Please note: NO try-on socks will be available and socks must be worn whilst boots are being fit. Staff will be sanitizing and cleaning down the boot bench before & after each fitting
See our FAQs below for more information on shipping, returns, warranties, curbside pickups, sales appointments, and customer care.
- Updated Returns policy
- Updated Warranties policy
- Updated Shipping policy
- Curbside Pickups policy
- Bike Services & Sales Appointments
- Cleaning Protocols
Please note, we are now accepting returns again both in-store and via mail. We are still honoring our returns policy as outlined here.
All orders are valid for Return/ Exchange within 30 days of purchase. For a full refund, items must be unworn, in its original condition with the tags still attached. Items must also be accompanied by the original receipt (in-store) or Return Cards (online).
* Please note that if the above conditions are not met, Comor reserves the right to refuse return processing
If you are awaiting a warranty resolution, please bear with us as we manage all ongoing and incoming inquiries. Please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you within 5 business days.
We are currently shipping orders as safely and efficiently as possible with a limited team.
For our Canadian customers, we will only be offering Regular Parcel shipping through Canada Post, and for our American customers, orders will be shipped via Expedited Post.
We are not offering overnight shipping at this time, and thank you for your patience as we try to get orders out ASAP.
To keep supporting our customers and staff, we are offering In-Store Pickup for all online purchases. See more about our In-Store Pickup process HERE.
Bike Services & Sales Appointments
Bike repairs/services should be booked online or over the phone where possible.
- North Shore: Book an appointment HERE.
- Kitsilano: Call 604-736-7547
- Whistler: Call 604-938-8898
The safety of our staff and customers remains our number one priority during this time. For this reason, we have implemented stricter sanitizing policies and reduced our warehouse staff capacity to ensure social distancing and COVID-19 best practices are taking place. Masks are now mandatory in all of our stores.
All orders will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly by our staff, who themselves are sanitizing regularly and wearing protective gloves and masks when handling orders.
- All products will be sanitized prior to collection with 75% isopropyl alcohol and Lysol wipes.
- We will continue to be vigilant & use proper cleaning protocols in our facility during this time.
- Our staff are washing hands and using hand sanitizer between dealing with customers.