Curbside Pickup Policy
In keeping within government requirements and social distancing guidelines, we are currently offering curbside pickup for online bike purchases (ONLY).
How it works:
1. Shop for bikes online at comorsports.com
2. When adding your item to cart select curbside pickup (this is required)
3. Proceed to the cart/ checkout
4. Fill out your customer details
5. Select your nearest store for pickup
6. Proceed to payment options
7. One of our staff will then get in contact via email to arrange a pick up date and time.
8. Pickup will be scheduled 1-5 days from the original purchase date. This time frame will allow us to transport bikes between our stores and allows us to offer you the best selection of inventory from all of our stores.
Collecting Your Bike:
- Knock on the door, you can’t come in but we’ll come to you. Tell us your order and we will get it for you.
- Gloves will be used by all staff during the handling and handover of products.
- Bikes will be sanitised prior to collection (incl. all touchpoints such as grips, saddle, handlebar controls) with hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes.
- We will continue to be extra vigilant using proper cleaning protocols in our facility during this time.
- All our staff are washing hands and using hand sanitizer between dealing with customers.
Can’t find the right Norco bike you’re looking? Well, you can now purchase bikes directly from Norco.com and have them shipped to us for pick up!!