Anon WM3 MFI Asian Fit Goggles 2022
Free Shipping Policy
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Past season sale items over 30% off are excluded from this policy.
Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes.
*Exclusions include sale items discounted at 30% or more.
Free In-Store Pickup
When you check out, simply select 'In-Store Pick-Up' and your order will be prepared for pickup within 2-3 business days.
Our online order pickup location is across the street from our store at 1766 W. 4TH AVE, VANCOUVER, BC, V6J 1M1.
The Anon WM3 Goggles bring the wide field of view and low-profile style of a modern cylindrical lens to a sleek new women's-specific frame to fit smaller faces. The low bridge fit features enhanced face foam that tapers to 5-7mm thicker at the nose for improved fit. Our innovative MAGNA-TECH® lens system uses the power of magnets to let you easily swap out lenses on the fly, while terrain-defining PERCEIVE optics enhance contrast for a clear read on every feature, no matter the light. They are compatible with our MFI® hoods, face masks, and neck warmers for seamless coverage from snow, wind, or sun. Full-perimeter venting plus moisture-wicking face foam provide fog-free clarity to anticipate every turn. Includes an MFI® face mask plus a bonus PERCEIVE lens so you're prepared for a variety of conditions.
- Women's-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face
- Low bridge fit goggles have added face foam for a snug, gap-free fit on faces with a lower nose bridge.
- Fits small and medium faces
- Helmet compatible
- MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements
- Over-the-glasses compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
- Bonus lens, MFI face mask, and microfiber goggle bag included
- MAGNA-TECH® quick lens-change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
- PERCEIVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Cylindrical injected lens design reduces peripheral distortion
- A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Integral Clarity anti-fog technology exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
- Outlast® Fog Management face fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog
- No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
- Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
- Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
- Full-perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in and move hot air and moisture out for clear vision