Armada ARV 116 JJ UL Ski 2024
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
Bringing light to new heights, the ARV 116 JJ UL floats like a butterfly and cuts like a butter knife for a definitive BC freestyle experience. The JJ UL is 25% lighter than the original JJ and has been a team favotite since its inception. With less weight through the tip and tail, the JJ UL utilizes Armada's lightest Caruba Core to create a uniquely lightweight and smooth ride when the going gets deep. Powder hounds, this ski will move fast off the shelves. Act fast, and put this limited edition JJ on your feet.
- AR FREESTYLE ROCKER: Rockered tips and tails are combined with positive camber under foot to allow the ski to charge with ease through unpredictable snow and maintain a solid carve when asked to do so. Turn the whole mountain into your playground.
- CARUBA CORE: Our lightest wood core material creates the best uphill feel while retaining the power and damping characteristics required for descending the gnarliest terrain. This core makes no performance concessions in its quest to be ultra-light.
- SMEAR TECH: Smear Tech - A 3D Beveled base in the tip and tail creates a unique feel in all snow conditions. Less likely to catch in crud, self-centering in deep snow and un-catchable on takeoffs, Smear Tech lets you float effortlessly whether sliding forwards, backwards or sideways.
- 1.7 LIGHTWEIGHT EDGE: Light and strong, this heat-treated edge minimally affects the feel of the ski to ensure a snappy, lightweight feel.
- LAMINATE MATRIX: A directional layering of fiberglass that dictates the flex pattern and torsional rigidity of the ski, creating a lively and forgiving feel with quick response.
- S7 BASE: A sintered base optimized for speed, durability and wax retention.
- AR75 SIDEWALL: Sidewall on 75% of the ski to allow for weight savings on tip and tail while maintaining ridgitiy and drive in the prime zone.
|Weight in Grams
|Side Cut Tip
|Side Cut Waist
|Side Cut Tail