Armada Men's Coveted 3L Gore-tex Bib Pant 2024 Black
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Coveted GORE-TEX® Bib is the most advanced, highest performance lower in Armada’s line. Three-layer GORE-TEX® fabric creates an impenetrable barrier to the elements while ample venting and excellent breathability help moderate temperature, manage moisture and keep you comfortable when working hard in the mountains. The ideal counterpart to the Haydon GORE-TEX® 3L Jacket or the Furtherance GORE-TEX® 3L Anorak, the Coveted GORE-TEX® 3L Bib is packed with technical features and premium materials to deliver uncompromising protection and performance for demanding mountain athletes.
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape: The most technical seam tape on the market to keep out moisture at garment stitching connections.
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zippers: YKK’s top of the line Vislon zipper with offset teeth and Polyurethane coating to improve water resistance and seal out the elements.
- Jacket to Pant Snap Interface: Standard on all our outerwear, our jacket-to-pant snap interface provides a simple and ergonomic connection between your jacket’s powder skirt and your pants.
- Adjustable Suspender System: Stretch suspenders combined with adjustible clips for the perfect length.
- Stretch back panel for mobility: Back panel built to stretch and provide breathability when charging lines or working hard on the skintrack.
- Inner and Exterior Leg Vents: Option to fully open zippered leg vents, allowing for maximum airflow when dumping excess heat is needed.
- CORDURA® Cuff and Instep Reinforcement: Highly durable nylon fabric for reinforcement in high-use zones.
- Snowmobile Tether D-Ring Attachment Point: Showing love sled enthusiasts out there, this convenient D-Ring attachment point lets you tether your cord to stay connected and kill the engine when the snow pony bucks.
- Boot Gaiter