Armada Men's Haydon 3L Gore-tex Jacket 2024 Sunset
If your order total is CA$99* or more before taxes, you're eligible for free shipping within Canada on almost all items. Unfortunately we cannot ship bikes & other large items. *Exclusions apply incl Whistler & North Shore inventory.
The Haydon GORE-TEX® 3L Jacket is a high-performance, feature-packed jacket constructed with 3D articulation enabling uninhibited freedom of movement on the mountain. Three-layer GORE-TEX® fabric supported with GORE Tricot Backer® fastened with YKK® AquaGuard® zippers keeps moisture out even in harsh conditions from howling winds to heavy snowfall. Features like wrist gaiters, a helmet compatible hood and an integrated jacket to pants interface build an impregnable barrier against the elements while details like pit vents, zippered interior pockets and a microfleece chin guard mean the Haydon GORE-TEX® 3L Jacket has all the finer points taken care of.
Fabric: GORE-TEX® 3L Performance Nylon Fabric with GORE-TEX® Tricot Backer and C6 DWR (PFOA and PFOS Free) Insulation: - Sustainability: Bluesign® Approved and Standard 100 OEKO-TEX Certified Shell Fabric
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape: The most technical seam tape on the market to keep out moisture at garment stitching connections.
- YKK® AquaGuard® Water Repellent Zippers: YKK’s top of the line Vislon zipper with offset teeth and Polyurethane coating to improve water resistance and seal out the elements.
- CohaesiveTM Embedded Cord Locks at Hood and Hem: Extremely intelligent integrated cinch system for perfect OTH application.
- Helmet Compatible Hood with Reinforced Brim: Protective edge on hood for elevated performance and protection.
- Large Interior Power Mesh Pocket: Elastic and mesh stash pocket to store oversized or bulky extras.
- Interior secure zippered pocket with media port: Wireless isn't for everyone, so Armada made sure to make a secure pocket with a port of entry for staying connected.
- Adjustable Cuffs: Velcro cuffs to adjust to tightness preference depending on the conditions.
- Lycra Wrist Gaiters: Stretch material next to skin to keep snow from sneaking in beyond the wrist.
- Microfleece Chin Guard: Soft fleece sewn into top area of front zip for chin area comfort and warmth.
- Pit Vents: Let the pits breathe with option to open zippers for optimal airflow.
- 4-Way Stretch Adjustable Powder Skirt: Interior stretch material built into garment for an additional snow barrier when getting pitted!